Microservices - Technology Lead
Location: India, Trichy
Experince: 6-9 Years
Salary: Not Mentioned-Not Mentioned Thousands
Job Description :
- The candidate should have hands on developing and working on web applications using Microservice / Java Spring/ J2EE/ technologies.
- Understand the J2EE web application architecture, code re-write of back end APIs alone
- Peer review the code, design, test automation, etc.,
- The candidate will be leading a team of developers, testers, mentoring and coaching team on technical activities. Nice to have
- Responsible for managing high performance team of individuals to provide high quality delivery and support
- Proven experience in stakeholder management, well-versed working in onsite and offshore model
- 6-8 years of industry experience in Java.
- Good Experience in Core Java, J2EE and Spring Framework
- Good experience in one database like oracle, MySql etc.
- Good Experience with any one of the Source controls like SVN, Git
- Good Experience in Continous Integration tools like Jenkins/Go
- Should have experience in Junit/TestNG and Mocking frameworks like JMockit
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in setting up application servers, trouble shooting skills required
- Should have done projects using Agile methodology
- Should be self-motivated and Smart working
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Should be willing to learn any new technology
- Should be B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.tech qualified.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Thorough understanding of requirements and business knowledge
- Ability to communicate with client effectively and directly
- Follow industry best practices while coding and unit testing.
- Stay updated with current technologies and coding methodologies.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Should be a solution provider (provide end to end solution)
- Should appreciate the Agile methodology
- Should be competent to manage working in tight schedules
- Lead the team from the front, be the go to person for technical solutions
• The candidate should have hands on developing and working on web applications using Microservice / Java Spring/ J2EE/ technologies.
Primary Technical Skills: • Java, J2EE • Spring • Microservices • Go-Lang • Docker • Kafka • Linux/Unix • MySQL / Oracle • Apache CXF, Axis, Jersy or any other Webservices framework • Maven • Junit Secondary Technical Skills: • CI /CD • Security concepts ( SSL , TLS , HTTPS) • RPM (Red hat package manager)